Priority application period for fall 2016 is October 1 - December 1, 2015.
On a space available basis, we will continue to accept applications through March 1, 2016.
Answers for Applicants
- You may log into your http://my.csus.edu account to check on the completeness of your CSU Mentor Graduate Application.
- You may call the Office of Graduate Studies with questions about your CSU Mentor Graduate Application. 916-278-6470
- You may fax (916-278-6544) or email (email@example.com) any documents to the Department you would like included in your Supplemental Program Application, including letters of recommendation.
- Supplemental Program Application materials will be accepted through the following Monday if the deadline falls on a Saturday or a Sunday.
- We continue to accept applications through March 1.
All prospective graduate students must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited four-year institution of higher learning or the equivalent from a foreign institution, and must file the following documents. All documents must be submitted by the deadline.
- Supplemental Program Application (includes recommendation forms)
- GMAT or GRE Scores
- Recommendation Letters (minimum of three)
Please address letters to the Program Director, Rob Wassmer.
- One to two page statement of purpose
To Sacramento State Office of Graduate Studies:
- On-line CSU Graduate Application
- Two Sets One set of Official Transcripts (this is a recent change, see the OGS webpage for more information)
- Application Fee (You can pay this when you are filling out your on-line application.)
Applications are not considered complete and will not be reviewed unless GMAT or GRE scores and official transcripts are submitted. You must submit transcripts from ALL colleges and universities previously attended. It is not necessary to submit Sacramento State transcripts.
Prerequisite requirements are computer literacy and successful completion of courses in statistics and calculus. Students may find more information about prerequisites at our prerequisite page.
All materials, inclusive of TOEFL scores, must be turned into the International Admissions Office. To ensure consideration, international students should submit their material to the International Admissions Office at least one month prior to the above application deadline. The University requires a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based). International students should contact: