Eligibility is based upon...
- an RP grade earned in 500
- thesis/project not submitted by the deadline
- not enrolled in 599 three times (three is the limit)
- all course work is complete and you do not intend to enroll in any additional courses
If you earn an RP (reasonable progress) in culminating experience (500) but have not yet completed your thesis/project, then you are eligible to enroll in Continuous Enrollment (599).
The advantage to enrolling in continuous enrollment, rather than the 500 class, is:
- reduced fees, while
- retaining your right to use the library as you complete your thesis.
You may enroll in Continuous Enrollment three times. If after three semesters you still have not completed your thesis/project, you will need to re-enroll in 500 and pay full semester fees. If all you need to do is turn in your thesis and you've missed the submission deadline, you will need to pay semester fees before you can graduate.
To enroll, you will need to download the form: Continuous Enrollment form and take your fee to Graduate Studies by the deadline (to avoid late fees).
Additional information is available at the Graduate Studies website.