USA is the University's organization of non-academic staff employees that addresses issues outside of collective bargaining. We are charged with enhancing the relationships between staff and all other constituencies that make up the university community. We endeavor to strengthen the staff's contribution to the academic community and our representation on campus.
- Academic Policies Committee (2 year term)
- Academic Standards Subcommittee (2 year term)
- Alcohol Advisory Council (1 year term)
- Alumni Association (1 year term)
- ASI Audit Committee (1 year term)
- Bookstore Advisory Council (2 year term)
- Campus Facilities Planning (3 year term)
- Campus Safety & Environmental Health Committee (2 year term)
- Children's Center Advisory Board (2 year term)
- Committee for Diversity and Equity (2 year term)
- Committee on Administrative Review (1 year term)
- Committee on Honorary Degrees (2 year term)
- Curriculum Policies Committee (2 year term)
- Faculty Policies Committee (2 year term)
- GE/Graduate Policies Committee (2 year term)
- Graduate Studies Policy Committee (2 year term)
- Lifetime Achievement Award Selection Committee (2 year term)
- Multicultural Center Advisory Committee (unspecified term) (2 positions)
- Recycle Committee (PDF) (1 year term)
- Research and Scholarly Activity Committee (unspecified term)
- Strategic Planning Council (3 year term)
- Student Fee Advisory Committee (2 year term)
- Transportation Advisory Committee (2 year term)
- University Budget Advisory Committee (1 year term)
- University Sustainability Committee (1 year term)
- Committee for Persons with Disabilities (1 year term)
If you or someone you know is interested in serving on one of these committees please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm date TBA:
- Phone Extension
- Email Address
- Committee for which you are submitting the nomination
- Brief statement outlining why you wish to serve or why you are recommending someone else
If you are nominating someone, please obtain their permission and the permission of their supervisor and HEEERA designee before submitting their name. If you are nominating yourself, please obtain permission from your supervisor and HEERA designee. Permission via email is acceptable.
Elections will commence one all nominees have been confirmed.
SUPERVISORS: If any of your staff are unable to access email, please print out this email and post as an announcement. We want to ensure all staff members are eligible for nominations.
The voice of the staff on campus is invaluable- please consider serving the staff and the University in this important capacity.