The University Staff Assembly (USA) strives to strengthen staff contributions
to the campus community; encourages representation on campus-wide committees;
and sponsors social events and staff recognition.
University Staff Assembly
- This is a three person committee which collects and tallies the votes for all committees and elected positions throughout the year. The committee meets as necessary.
- This committee meets at the beginning of the fall semester. The responsibilities include advertising for the event, collecting the contest entries, and developing a route to judge all the contestants. On the day of the event, the committee will spend a large portion of the day walking around campus and judging the entries. Consent forms are signed and pictures are taken. The committee will then decide winners of the contests, notify them, and deliver the prizes
- This committee meets at the beginning of the spring semester. The key duties include: planning the theme, entertainment, catering, budget, prizes, recruiting volunteers for setup and tear down, etc.
- This program is in the development stage.
- This committee meets during the fall semester. The key duties include deciding on the catering, deciding how to handle the flow of people, organizing the raffle prizes, gathering volunteers for setup and tear down, and any possible activities to be included in the event.
- This committee gathers all donations to the University Staff Assembly throughout the year. This includes requesting donations, ensuring that specific donors are not solicited multiples times in the year, and thanking those that donate.