Congratulations to the 2015 winners!
Last Year's Photos
On behalf of the USA Halloween Committee, we all just want to tell you how difficult this year was for us. Everyone did such a great job and so many participated. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. We had a great time viewing all of your entries.
At the Halloween Contest that was held on October 30th, we saw some really impressive costumes and decorations. Everyone who participated did a very good job and put a great amount of effort into it. It was an extremely difficult decision to make, but we have decided on the winners. The 2015 Halloween Contest Judging Committee would like to thank all the participants in this year's contest. We were constantly amazed at the creativity and talent we witnessed!
For the category of Individual Costume:
- The winner is Diana Lee "Wind Worm"
- Very Honorable Mention: Dawn Frederick "Gorilla's Creepy Doll"
For the category of Office Costume:
- The winner is Student Financial Services "Social Media"
- Very Honorable Mention: Housing & Residential Life "Building Community"
For the category of Office Decoration:
- The winner is Academic Advising & Career Center "Super Mario Bros."
- Very Honorable Mention: Unique "Happy Halloween"
For the category of Combined Office Costume & Decoration:
- The winner is Communication Studies "Dr. Suess"
- Very Honorable Mention: Dean's Office, College of Arts & Letters "Gatsby"
For the category of Best Skit:
- The winner is University Advancement "Carrie's Prom"
- Very Honorable Mention: : Honors Programs & First Year Experience "Super Friends"
For the category of Best Guided Interactive Experience:
- The winner is Financial Aid "Zombie Diner"
- Very Honorable Mention: EOP/SASEEP "Jurassic Park"
For the Overall Grand Prize we would like to honor:
- Student Affairs Imaging, Technology & Space Managment "Lassen's Edge"
Once again, we'd like to thank all the participants for their time and effort. This year's contest was extremely hard to judge!
Pictures will also be posted on USA facebook page. Check out our Facebook page and be a fan.