Congratulations to the 2012 winners!
Last Year's Photos
At the Halloween Contest that was held on October 31st, we saw some really impressive costumes and decorations. Everyone who participated did a very good job and put a great amount of effort into it. It was an extremely difficult decision to make, but we have decided on the winners. The 2012 Halloween Contest Judging Committee would like to thank all the participants in this year's contest. We were constantly amazed at the creativity and talent we witnessed!
For the category of Individual Costume:
- The winner is Dawn Frederick, University Enterprises, Inc. as "The Mad Hatter"
- Honorable Mention: Karen Sorenson, Music as "Ice Cream Cone"
For the category of Office Costume:
- The winner is University Advancement as "Zumba Zombies"
- Honorable Mention: Student Financial Services Center as "Las Vegas"
For the category of Office Decoration:
- The winner is Enrollment Operations, Document Imaging, & Space Management as "The Green Emerald Ship, The Mysterious Island, & The Pirates Booty Cave"
- Honorable Mention: Research Administration & Contract Administration (UEI RACA) as "RACA Reality"
For the Overall Grand Prize we would like to honor:
- Communication Studies as "Alice in Wonderland"
Once again, we'd like to thank all the participants for their time and effort. This year's contest was extremely hard to judge!
Pictures will also be posted on USA facebook page. Check out our Facebook page and be a fan.