Congratulations to the 2014 winners!
Last Year's Photos
On behalf of the USA Halloween Committee, we all just want to tell you how difficult this year was for us. Everyone did such a great job and so many participated. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. We had a great time viewing all of your entries.
At the Halloween Contest that was held on October 31st, we saw some really impressive costumes and decorations. Everyone who participated did a very good job and put a great amount of effort into it. It was an extremely difficult decision to make, but we have decided on the winners. The 2014 Halloween Contest Judging Committee would like to thank all the participants in this year's contest. We were constantly amazed at the creativity and talent we witnessed!
For the category of Individual Costume:
- The winner is Dawn Frederick “Steampunk”
- Very Honorable Mention: Kate Fickbohm “Mary Katherine Gallagher-Super Star!”
For the category of Office Costume:
- The winner is Student Financial Services “Calendar Girls and 2 Boys”
- Very Honorable Mention: Communication Studies “Monsters Inc.”
For the category of Office Decoration:
- The winner is Outgoing Transcripts “Nightmare Before Christmas”
- Very Honorable Mention: Student Affairs Imaging & Technology “Mount Olympus & the Underworld”
For the category of Combined Office Costume & Decoration:
- The winner is CCE Academic Programs Unit “APU Drive Thru”
- Very Honorable Mention: Financial Aid & Student Services Counter “The Price is Right”
For the category of Best Skit:
- The winner is Sponsored Programs Administration & Office of Research Affairs “The Great Pumpkin”
- Very Honorable Mention: : Honors Programs & First Year Experience “Toy Story”
For the Overall Grand Prize we would like to honor:
- Educational Opportunity Program “The Walking Dead”
Once again, we'd like to thank all the participants for their time and effort. This year's contest was extremely hard to judge!
Pictures will also be posted on USA facebook page. Check out our Facebook page and be a fan.