iMEET Proxy Error & Workaround
An error is appearing for some users attempting to access the iMEET Sessions area from a SacCT course. When a user clicks on the iMEET Sessions link from the course homepage, the error “Fail to launch the proxy tool learning object” appears.
If you see this error, you will need to access the meeting(s) from the iMEET Public Schedule . Follow these steps to access your meeting(s):
- Open the iMEET Public Schedule
- On the iMEET page you will see a list of sessions for the current day.
- Use the Calendar on the right of the iMEET page to navigate to the date of your scheduled session.
- Click on the Session Name (blue) to open the session.
- The Join Session window will open.
- Under the User Authentication section select Guest
- Type in your Email Address
- Type in your First and Last Name in the Display Name field
- If a password is required, in the Session Password field type in the session password the instructor has provided.
- Click Log In to begin your meeting session.