- Active Course List
- eLearning Tools
- My Sac State
- Respondus LockDown Browser
- SacCT Calendar
SELF-SERVICE TUTORIAL - PART B
Video Tutorial: Part B: Add Course Content
B. Add course content
- If you haven't done so already, please log into SacCT.
Visit online.csus.edu, and click the Login button. Using your SacLink account, log into SacCT where you can now see your Course List.
- Click a link for one of your new courses.
- The SacCT Course Wizard will show up for you to decide which method you wish to use to add content. For more information about each of the selections available, you may visit our Using the SacCT Course Wizard.
Please select one of the three options available, then click Continue.
- Once you have clicked the Continue button, follow along with SacCT's menus to ensure the necessary content for your course is available online.
Note: Each option has different menus, but regardless of what you pick it should only take several minutes to get settled with the basic requirements.
- After adding content to a course you can either select another course, or log off.
In the upper-right corner, two links of interest are My SacCT or Log out.
5a. If you wish to add content to more courses, click the My SacCT link to see your SacCT Course List.
- When you are done adding content to your new course(s), click Log out to move onto the next section of this tutorial.
<< Go back to: PART A
Next Step: PART C >>
Last updated: January 11, 2013
Handouts and Tutorials
System Status and Issues
Server Maintenance - Tuesday Morning (12:01am to 6:30am)
We perform routine maintenance and updates on the server every Tuesday. All users should schedule and plan assessments, assignments, and other coursework accordingly.
Server Status & Issues
To review planned downtimes, previous downtimes or current issues, visit:
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.