Fund Requests

Accounting Services manages trust funds from monies designated for scholarships or other specific purposes or projects related to the University’s mission.

To request a new fund or to change or close an existing fund, please complete the appropriate fund request located under the Accounting section of the ABA Forms Page. Instructions for completing and submitting the fund request are included on the forms.