Report a Lost or Stolen Card

OneCard Replacements

To replace your OneCard visit our offices in Lassen Hall, Room 1001.


Please bring a valid government issued ID and the $15 fee for a replacement card.


University Faculty/Staff - Please provide a valid governmnet issued ID and a copy of your employment contract or letter from your department, signed by a director or manager, stating that you are currently employed by the university.

Auxiliary Staff - Please provide a valid government issued id, and a completed and signed "Authorization to issue an Employee OneCard".

If your card is lost or stolen you can deactivate it at any time through your MySacState account.

   1) Login to your My Sac State account
   2) Click on "Student Services" on the left toolbar
   3) Click on "OneCard Services" in the Personal Information Box
   4) Click on "Lost or Stolen OneCard" on the left toolbar
   5) Click on the "Deactivate" or "Activate" box

If you do not have access to a computer, please contact OneCard Services at (916) 278-7878 or email and provide your name, Student I.D. number and a brief message explaining the situation.

To notify Wells Fargo: If your OneCard is linked to a Wells Fargo checking account you must also notify Wells Fargo. Visit your nearest Wells Fargo Banking Location or contact the Wells Fargo Phone Bank at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557).