Equipment Lost, Stolen, or Destroyed

Immediately after determining that SACRAMENTO STATE property is stolen or missing, contact Public Safety, extension 8-6851.  When SACRAMENTO STATE property is stolen from an off campus location, the nearest law enforcement agency must be notified.  Note: Obtain police report # for documenting property and/or equipment losses.

A department representative should prepare an Equipment Loss Report with all pertinent information and forward to Property Management for PSB action.  Use special emphasis in the summary field of the form, explaining any loss, theft, damage and/or to adequately justify the items unaccounted for during scheduled inventories. 

Property Donations