Workers' Compensation

If you are a University employee and have been injured or have become ill in and from the course and scope of your employment, you should immediately report this to your supervisor. The University will arrange for or provide you with medical treatment.

If you have any questions, please contact Adell Seibles, Workers' Compensation manager, at (916) 278-3979 or visit the Workers' Compensation webpage.