Support Page Content
Student Fee Advisory Committee
The Student Fee Policy, the California Education Code, and the California State University Student Fee Policy (CSU Executive Order 1102) govern the Student Fee Advisory Committee (SFAC).
Fee Categories II & III
For Review By The Student Fee Advisory Committee & Presidential Approval:
- Category II - Mandatory Fee (Requires referendum or alternative consultation)
- Submission Deadlines: October 2, 2023 - November 13, 2023
- Category III - Materials & Services for state-supported instruction (Miscellaneous Course Fees)
- Submission Deadlines: October 2, 2023 - February 12, 2024
- The 2023/2024 Category II and Categoty III Proposal form is available as HERE. You can email Financial Services at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
|Category||Fee Type||Due Dates|
|Category II||Campus-Wide Mandatory Fees||Monday, October 2, 2023 through Monday, November 13, 2023|
|Category III||Miscellaneous Course Fees||Monday, October 2, 2023 through Monday, February 12, 2024|
Fee Categories IV & V
For Presidential Approval:
- Category IV - Fees other than Category II or III (Non-coursework materials, services, penalty, or use of services)
- Category V - Self support fees (ONLY CCE, Parking, Housing, OneCard or Student Health Services).
If you have a new or an adjustment to an existing fee in Categories IV or V, you will need to complete the "Category IV & V Fee Proposal", downloaded from ABA forms.
If you have any questions regarding Category IV and V fees, please contact Jeanne Brewster at either email@example.com or (916) 278.5992.