Support Page Content
Welcome to Sacramento State!
The Office of Human Resources serves as a valued campus resource for ensuring that the University attracts, develops, and retains a quality workforce. We are pleased that you have chosen to join our campus community.
The skilled staff within the Office of Human Resources will provide you with professional and timely information, advice, and counsel in the areas of benefits, classification/compensation, employment equity, recruitment, employee and labor relations, payroll, and professional development and training.
Mandatory I-9 Verification Process
Sac State uses a 3rd party vendor, Tracker I-9 Complete, to electronically create and track I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification forms. New employees (and returning employees who have separated from the University for more than one year) are asked to complete this process. You will receive an email from email@example.com that will include a link to their module where you will be required to input the requested information.
Once completed, an authorized representative from the University will contact you for next steps on presenting unexpired U.S. employment authorization documents, as required.
For a list of acceptable documents or more information on the I-9 compliance, please click here.
All new employees must complete the following forms before arriving on campus for their first day of employment.
- Employee Action Request Form (EAR) (W-4)
EAR Form Instructions
- Emergency Contact Form
- Designation of Person Authorized to Receive Warrants
- Oath of Allegiance and Declaration of Permission to Work
- CalPERS Reciprocal Self-Certification Form
- CSUS SAF Supplement Form
- Create Your SacLink Account
In addition to the Mandatory Forms, the following forms are also required, depending upon your employment role.
- Mandated Reporter Status Determination and Acknowledgement
- New Faculty Policies and Procedures Acknowledgement
International Student Employees
- DFEH 162: Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are Prohibited by Law
- California State University, Sacramento, Smoking Policy per Executive Order 1108
- California State University, Sacramento, Drug-Free Workplace Policy - Executive Order 930
- California State University, Sacramento, Policy of Violence in the Workplace (PM:FSA 96-04)
- Executive Order 1083: Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Executive Order 1088: Systemwide Guidelines for Affirmative Action Programs in Employment
- Executive Order 1096: Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Against Employees and Third Parties and Procedure for Handling Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Allegations by Employees and Third Parties
- Executive Order 1095: Implementation of Title IX, VAWA/Campus Save Act, and Related Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Legislation
- Executive Order 1097: Systemwide Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Against Students and Systemwide Procedure for Handling Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Complaints by Students
The following forms are optional and can be returned to the Office of Human Resources at any time.