About Student Employment
The Student Employment Office at Sacramento State is an initiative of the student success movement administered by Human Resources in collaboration with the Career Center and Financial Aid. Student employees play a vital role in filling employment needs in many areas of the university and are an integral part of the success of Sacramento State.
As part of the Office of Human Resources, the Student Employment Office is dedicated to helping enhance student learning by providing meaningful work experiences on campus and ensuring that students get the most out of their employment experiences throughout their time at Sac State.
Hiring Dates For Academic Year 2021-2022
- Federal Workstudy Students (Job Codes 1871 & 1872) Hire Dates: 8/30/2021- 5/13/2022
- Student Assistants (SA) / Non Resident Alien (NRA) (Job Codes 1870 & 1868) Hire Dates: 8/30/2021- 5/31/2022
- Bridge Student Assistants (1874) Hire Dates: 6/1/2022 - 8/31/2022
For Student Assistants & FWS student employees:
- OnBase Hiring Packet
- OnBase Hiring User Guide
- OnBase Hiring Video Tutorial
- Off-Campus FWS Hiring Packet
For Academic Student Employees:
Connect with Student Employment
Student Employment Office
Del Norte Hall, Room 3009
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-1277