Our mission is to serve students, help students rise up economically, close the achievement gap, create California's next leaders, and educate society. On the Rise campaign will amplify Sacramento State's impact in the region, state, and the world. We will do this by supporting our students, advancing knowledge, and strengthening the Sacramento community.
The Campaign for Sacramento State
As the teaching university of California's capital city, Sacramento State’s mission is to serve our students and our community.
Explore how you can help Sacramento State rise by supporting our campaign priorities:
- Supporting students through increased financial aid and student programs
- Advancing knowledge through innovative learning approaches
- Strengthening the larger Sacramento community
On the Rise: The Campaign for Sacramento State seeks to inspire alumni, donors, friends, and other members of the Hornet community to support our students as they work to achieve their dream of a college degree.
On The Rise: The Campaign for Sacramento State
On the Rise seeks to inspire donors to give $225 million to Sacramento State to amplify our impact on the region, state, and world. Explore how you can help Sacramento State rise by supporting our campaign priorities:
- Ernest E. Tschannen Science Complex
- Placer Center
- Carlsen Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Schools & Colleges
- College of Arts & Letters
- College of Business Administration
- College of Continuing Education
- College of Education
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Health & Human Services
- College of Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- College of Social Sciences & Interdisciplinary studies
Other Areas of Support
- Alumni Association
- Faculty / Staff
- Sac State Fund
- Student Affairs
- University Library
The University Foundation at Sacramento State invests and distributes funds for the benefit of the University.