Center for Health Practice, Policy & Research
- Invest in the newest technology and support ongoing maintenance cost for teaching and research in healthcare professions.
- Update labs and equipment, including latest simulation technology, that is used for hands-on education and training of healthcare providers.
- Provide the highest quality of specialized training to prepare students for success in a fast-moving healthcare field.
- Increase the capacity of existing clinics and add new clinical services.
- Support a new doctoral program in audiology.
- Provide support for faculty research.
- Allow opportunities for community engagement through education forums, conferences, interprofessional training and more.
- Create new and enhance existing healthcare faculty positions.
- Empower educators with important resources for the continued delivery of academic excellence.
- Support faculty transitioning from practice to academia.
Criminal Justice Law Enforcement Candiate Scholars (LECS) Program
- Provide important funds to implement programs to train students to be future law enforcement professionals.
- Provide scholarship support to Law Enforcement Candidate Scholars (LECS) students allowing them to pursue their dreams of a career in law enforcement.
Africa Peace Fellows Endowment
- Provide important funds to implement programs in the Center for Africa Peace and Conflict Resolution (CAPCR) that educate and promote peace and conciliation among African and African- American families, organizations, community groups, and governments, both in the United States and in Africa.
- Provide funding for a cohort of students to participate in an advanced level conflict resolution certificate training program designed to ultimately create a robust cadre or network of the new generation of African peace leaders. The peace fellows will ultimately, deliberately, and strategically be dedicated to promoting the societal goal of building a culture of peace.
- Conduct research and serve as a resource center in conflict resolution for world issues.