Support Page Content
Apply to COMS Part Time Lecturer Pool
The part time applicant pool is always open, however review of new applicants only happens twice a year. Our Lecturers Coordinating Committee evaluates potential applicants at the end of Fall (for Spring teaching opportunities) and at the end of Spring (for Fall teaching opportunities).
In order to be considered for a part time lecturer position you must submit the following:
- Official Transcripts from your highest degree earned
- Three letters of recommendation
- Preference form: an indication of your course, day, and time preferences/availability (must submit each semester)
- A list of qualifications to teach courses interested in
- (optional) Any other supporting documents you would like to include (i.e. previous teaching evaluations, sample syllabi, grade distributions, course assignments, etc.)
All materials MUST be submitted as a single packet- include all required documents and any supplemental documents you would like. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed or considered.
Please submit your application materials to:
6000 J Street Mailstop 6070
Sacramento, CA 95819