Support Page Content
Zoom Business Tutoring
The CBA Office of Student Engagement (OSE) will provide tutoring the Summer 2020 session by appointment via Zoom. Please follow the steps below to set up your appointment. We are utilizing 30 minute sessions and will assess as we go and adjust as needed.
- Tutoring appointments are now 30 min (instead of 20)
- Same day appointments are now available with a minumum of one hour before start of the appointment time.
To make a virtual 30 minute tutoring appointment via Zoom:
- Before making your appointment, you will need to check which tutor(s) provide tutoring for the course(s) you need and then check that tutor’s availability. Use the list to the right or download the schedule.
- Click here to access our appointment system on EAB
- You will be directed to login with your SacLink to move forward in EAB to make an appointment.
- There will be multiple dialog boxes; follow these prompts exactly:
- What type of appointment would you like to schedule: Drop down menu: select Tutoring
- Pick a service category: Drop down menu: select Business Tutoring
- Pick a service for you appointment: Drop down menu: select Online Tutoring
- Pick a location for your appointment: Drop down menu: College of Business Administration – Office of Student Engagement
- Pick a staff (Tutor) member: Drop down menu: select (students can select which tutor they want to make an appointment with)
- Once a tutor is selected, their appointment availability will appear, and you can select a time.
- Once a time has been selected, a page will appear with the appointment details. It will have who the appointment is with, what time, what topics the tutor specializes in, and the student must confirm the appointment.
- On the Appointment Details page, you will see a dialog box, enter your email for the tutor and select one or both of the "Send me an Email" or "Send me a Text" check boxes for your appointment reminder.
- Please enter the course you need tutoring in and any specific questions in the dialog box so the tutor can be better prepared before your appointment. This is especially true for tutors who help with mulitiple courses - help them be better prepared to help you!
List of Business Tutors and their Courses
Download the Summer Tutor Schedule to view hours, tutors and courses
This schedule refllects tutoring available between July 1 - August 14.
Remember: Students can access Zoom via the Sac State website with your SacLink ID.
|James||ACCY 131, OPM 101, MIS 101|
|Leo||GM 105, MIS 101|
|Prab||MIS 101, OPM 101|
How to Access Your Appointment
Once the tutor has scheduled your appointment, a Zoom meeting will be set up
You will be sent an email with the Meeting ID to join the session