Support Page Content
ECS Tech Shop
The ECS Tech Shop provides technical and material support to the instructional laboratories in the College of Engineering and Computer Science. Additionally, it supports Undergraduate and Graduate Projects, as well as Funded Research Projects.
ECS Technical Support Staff
Mike Newton, Equipment Technician III (Mechanical)
RK Ravuri, Equipment Technician III (Electrical/Electronic)
Jeff Ortiz, Instructional Technician II (Mechanical/Civil)
Looking for Parts?
- Thomas Register online
- VWR - Sargent Welch online Catalog
- Fisher Scientific Catalog
- Grainger's online catalog
- McMaster Carr online catalog
- BOLTS??? Go to - Barnhill Bolt Company, Inc ( Look in their FAQ's for good fasteners )
- Cole - Parmer's Chemical Resistance Database - Specify a Material and Chemical and find compatibility
Tech Shop Work Orders
Lab Safety Programs
Instructions for ECS Locker Checkout
- Sign and date it.
- Bring the completed form along with your photo ID and proof of current enrollment or membership in an ECS club to Jay in the ECS Student Success Center ACT Office in Santa Clara Hall - Room 1213.
- Upon approval, a locker number will be assigned and a combination code for its lock provided to you.