Support Page Content
2021 NSM Virtual Pitch Competition
Sponsored by Neuro 42 Inc.
- Encourage NSM students, faculty, and staff to apply innovative thinking to solve real world problems.
- Accomplish learning objectives around inter-disciplinary research, critical thinking, creativity in solving a problem, persuasive presentations, team work and networking with stakeholders and employers.
- Gain practical experience in building a case for a social impact venture or for-profit business. In the process they will network with stakeholders, employers, and startup founders of the region.
- To prepare NSM students, faculty, and staff for the campus wide pitch competition
Who can participate?
- The pitch competition is open to all NSM students, faculty, and staff in all departments within the college.
- Partners from other colleges or outside the university are encouraged.
- The pitch entries are expected to be primarily built around innovation that solves a real-world problem (for profit or for social impact).
- The competition is aimed at the early idea stage and there is no expectation of having a piloted or market-tested product or service to enter this competition.
- Application deadline: Friday, October 8th at 5 pm
- To apply, click the link: https://bit.ly/2VXJIyR
- Optional Pitch Crafting Workshops: October 12, 13, & 14th at 12 pm
- Finalists Selected for the pitch competition: October 29th
- Final Pitch Competition: Week of November 1st
- Grand prize: $300
- Second place: $200
- Third place: $100
Additional information for the event, guidelines and rubric are below: