Support Page Content
Like many universities across the country, Sacramento State will offer a hybrid Fall 2020 semester – mostly online classes with limited on-campus courses. That approach will ensure that the Hornet Family remains safe while staying focused on high-quality education.
- Class schedules, listing current course offerings with details on whether they are taught virtually or in person.
- Remote learning for students, where members of the Hornet Family find tools and support for their virtual education experience.
- Resources for faculty, providing support through the Center for Teaching and Learning for furthering teaching excellence and opportunities to share expertise among colleagues.
- Information Resources & Technology (IRT), the overall home for internet and technology resources.
- Academic continuity, offering faculty guidance on delivering instruction during the disruption of normal campus operations.