Support Page Content
COVID-19: On Campus
While Sacramento State continues to offer services for students, faculty and staff, individuals should come to campus only when absolutely necessary and follow strict safety protocols.
- Fall 2020 Campus Plan, Sac State’s blueprint for conducting classes and campus business while dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Risk Management Services, Sacramento State's home for information about face coverings and other safety requirements, including return-to-campus protocols for employees, and additional key information.
- AIRC, home to Information Resources & Technology. Closed, but offering virtual services and support (subject to change). Visit csus.edu/irt/hours for updates.
- University Library, offering library material pickup and virtual research services while physically closed; librarians are available to consult with students and faculty.
- Hornet Bookstore, operating on limited hours but offering books, electronics, Hornet gear, and other items.
- University Union, closed but still offering virtual entertainment and events.
- The WELL, is offering both outdoor in-person and virtual recreation programs and services while indoor recreation remains closed. Student Health and Counseling Services remains open with adjusted hours and available through telehealth.
- Dining options, limited during the University’s modified schedule.
- Associated Students, Inc., with updated information about services and programs available during the period of COVID-19 restrictions.