Support Page Content
Sacramento State takes pride in its work to promote the physical and emotional well-being of students, faculty, and staff. To help ensure a healthy community, the University offers services and resources that address the challenges associated with pursuing a higher education, along with the special conditions posed by the pandemic.
- Student Health and Counseling Services, providing a full range of physical and mental wellness resources, including walk-in urgent care.
- Virtual Calming Room, tools and strategies for managing emotions and building resilience during stressful times.
- Coping with COVID-19 webinar, a video presentation to help navigate stressors brought about by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Home Ergonomics and Stretching Wellness, a weekly session on home-office setup hosted by the Office of Risk Management.
- Recreation opportunities through The WELL, continuing virtual recreation services, including virtual fitness classes.
- Sac State Aquatic Center, offering all kinds of water sports on Lake Natoma.
- Employee Wellness Classes, free, instructor-led classes and self-guided activities for all Sacramento State employees, including emeritus.