Support Page Content
Future Student Tours
Join us for a fun and informative walking tour of Sacramento State’s beautiful campus! This is a comprehensive tour, beginning with a 20-30 minute admissions presentation highlighting Sac State’s resources, application process and next steps for success, and followed by a separate tour of our on-campus residential housing (optional, though encouraged!). It is designed for future students interested in becoming a part of the Hornet Family – Stingers Up!
If you would like to join in on the fun, please review the standard tour availability and register by pressing the “Register for a Tour” button found on this page, keeping the following information in mind:
- Each Future Student Tour registrant may be accompanied by up to 3 guests.
- All Future Student Tours are open to registration by up to 30-60 registrants (depending on season). We do not offer completely private tours, but it is possible your party will be the only tour participants if no one else registers for your tour of choice.
- Though we do our best to create enough tour availability for all interested parties, individual tour registration is on a first come, first served basis. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Parking may be quite difficult throughout the school year, so we ask that you please plan accordingly by familiarizing yourself with the Sacramento State Campus Map, including where to park, how and where to purchase a parking permit, and allowing yourself ample time to do so.
- Campus tours are not available on campus closure dates (i.e. holidays).
- At this time, Saturday tours are only available during fall and spring semesters.
- If you have any questions, please email campus tours at email@example.com. It may take up to 3 business days for a response—thank you for your patience!
The following is our Future Student Tour availability for the fall 2019 semester:
- Monday (3 tours daily): 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm
- Tuesday (2 tours daily): 9 am, 11 am
- Wednesday (2 tours daily): 11 am, 1 pm
- Thursday (2 tours daily): 9 am, 11 am
- Friday (3 tours daily): 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm*
- Saturday (2 tours daily)**: 10 am, 12 pm
* We are excited to offer a presentation in our brand new planetarium every Friday, immediately following the 1:00 pm Future Student Tour! This option is set with an optional 12:30 pm Housing Tour at the start, followed by the 1:00 pm Prospective & Future Student Tour, and ending with a 2:30 pm, 1 hour planetarium presentation. Please note the planetarium presentation is only included when at least 10 participants register for the tour – our apologies for the inconvenience. The total timeframe for this package is roughly 3 hours – please plan accordingly when considering travel time, parking, etc.
** Occasionally the Office of Admissions & Outreach will hold special events that interfere with the regular Saturday tour schedule - our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.