Support Page Content
Ernest E. Tschannen Science Complex at Sacramento State
Encouraging Discovery, Inspiring Innovation, Advancing Knowledge
The Ernest E. Tschannen Science Complex opens on the Sacramento State campus in Fall 2019.
An ambitious project, once completed, will be a hub for discovery, preparing Sacramento State students to tackle worldwide challenges such as climate change and healthy aging — as well as issues we can’t yet imagine. To see images and floorplans, click here.
Planetarium & Observatory
Looking deep into space and projecting fascinating images to a wide-eyed community, the Ernest E. Tschannen Science Complex will have as its centerpiece a Planetarium and Observatory - the impact of which will extend far beyond the campus. For an overview of the Planetarium and how it will transform the Sacramento region and beyond, please click here.
The Planetarium alone is expected to serve thousands of community members each year! For more information about shows, please visit the Planetarium website.
You can be the difference!
- Ready to transform our region along with Ernest E. Tshannen? Naming Opportunities.
- Consider a galactic giving opportunity. For more information on annual Planetarium sponsorship options, please click here.
- Explore Planetarium seat naming opportunities and how to claim your seat under the stars! To make an online gift in support of the Planetarium, click here. Over 80% of the seats have already been named!
- Interested in a tour of the building? Click here.
- Your legacy could enhance STEM education and open a world of possibilities for decades to come. Contribute Today
For more information about the Ernest E. Tschannen Science Complex, the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, and how you can support their mission, please contact:
Jennifer Navarro, Director of Development