Education - Special Education, Rehabilitation, School Psychology & Deaf Studies

MA Options: School Psychology; Special Education

MS in Counseling Option: Vocational Rehabilitation

Credentials: Education Specialist - School Psychology

Certificate: Adult Learning Disabilities

Graduate degree programs include a Master of Arts in Education (Special Education and School Psychology, and Workforce Development Advocacy) and a Master of Science in Counseling (Vocational Rehabilitation).

Admission as a classified graduate student in the Special Education, Rehabilitation, School Psychology and Deaf Studies requires:

  • a baccalaureate degree;
  • a minimum 3.0 overall GPA in the last 60-semester units of college coursework (excluding “P” or “Cr” grades); and
  • successfully meeting the University English Writing Proficiency requirements.

View full catalog description

Visit the Graduate and Professional Studies in Education web site

Visit College of Education web site