Support Page Content
Updates In Response To COVID-19
The Office of Graduate Studies is operating from remote locations in compliance with recommendations related to COVID-19 from the California State University system and the Office of the Sacramento State President.
New Applicant: Who to Contact
The application process has 2-3 steps depending on the program you're applying to.
- Everyone must fill out the CalStateApply application.
- For questions about this, please contact us via Zoom.
- All applicants must have the most current transcripts on file with The Office of Graduate Studies from every Univeristy they've attended.
- If you attended Sac State as an Undergrad and have not taken any coursework elsewhere since, we do not need a copy of your transcripts (since they're already on file from your time as an Undergrad).
- Transcripts must be in by the deadline date.
- Due to COVID-19, our office has limited access to campus therefore e-transcripts are preferred.
- If you have questions about transcripts, please contact us via Zoom.
- If the program you are applying to requires a supplemental, you must find that information through their webpage.
Please communicate with us:
- via Zoom video conferencing,
- connecting to Zoom via phone at 1 (669) 900-6833 and using Meeting ID: 998 112 826
- If you are unable to utilize the verbal zoom line, there is a chat option, accessible through the same link above. Simply login, do not connect computer audio, and our staff will message you via the chat.
Staff will be available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.