Support Page Content
Updates in Response to COVID-19
The Office of Graduate Studies is operating both on campus and from remote locations.
Please communicate with us:
- via Zoom video conferencing,
- If you are unable to utilize the verbal zoom line, there is a chat option, accessible through the same link above. Simply login, do not connect computer audio, and our staff will message you via the chat.
- Call Zoom via Phone at 1-669-900-6833 and use the Meeting ID: 873 6694 4813
Staff will be available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Return To Campus & COVID-19 Information for Students
Please visit the Student Affiars webpage for more information.
New Applicant: Who to Contact
The application process has 2-3 steps depending on the program you're applying to.
- Everyone must fill out the CalStateApply application.
- For questions about this, please contact us via Zoom.
- All applicants must have the most current transcripts on file with The Office of Graduate Studies from every Univeristy they've attended.
- If you attended Sac State as an Undergrad and have not taken any coursework elsewhere since, we do not need a copy of your transcripts (since they're already on file from your time as an Undergrad).
- Transcripts must be received by the Office of Graduate Studies by the deadline date.
- E-transcripts are preferred. Have official transcripts sent from the university directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions about transcripts, please contact us via Zoom.
- If the program you are applying to requires supplemental application materials (e.g. Statement of Purpose, Writing Sample), please look for the specific information on the program’s webpage.
- Department webpages are linked from our Graduate Programs and Application Deadlines page.
- If you have questions about the supplemental application materials, we have limited information on our Application Information and Procedures page. If your questions are not answered there, please contact the program directly.