Advising Center Drop-In Hours:

Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.

If you are a declared major and need an appointment with your advisor, you can come to ALP-137 or call (916) 278-6487 beginning on August 21st.

Program and Planning

Current Criminal Justice catalog

Major Planning Worksheet for 2018-2019

Roadmap to Graduation

Articulation Agreements for junior colleges in California


CourseMatch - Online Courses  Take online courses from other campuses along with your regular courses.  We accept these courses from other CSU campuses.

Career Advising Guides


Crime & Intelligence Analyst


Law School

Graduate School Preparation

Help with Coursework

The Peer and Academic Resource Center (PARC), Lassen 2200.  PARC offers peer tutoring, peer advising, and workshops on improving study skills and time management.

The Writing Center, Calaveras 128.  Peer tutors offer help with reading and writing at all points in the process, from initial planning and organizing through developing and revising a paper or understanding difficult texts. Tutoring is available on both a drop-in and weekly appointment basis.

Mathematics Tutoring Lab, Brighton 118. The Math Lab is a tutoring center designed to assist students enrolled in lower division mathematics and statistics courses. Students may use this facility on a drop-in basis. Tutors, who provide assistance with course-related problems encountered in homework assignments and in preparation for examinations, are available at no cost. Tutors are either Graduate Assistants, approved by the Graduate Studies office, or Instructional Student Assistants.

Other Resources

Student Life  Things to do and places to go at Sacramento State and the local area.

Scholarships   Log in, and the system will match you up with all the scholarships that you qualify for.  Institutional scholarships are offered as early as October through March. (Here are some scholarships offered by the Division.)

How to Apply to Graduate This will become available in your Student Center when you have completed 85 units.  Applying to graduate allows you to enroll in more units in your senior year.

Commencement (College of Health & Human Services)

Financial Aid

Writing Proficiency for Juniors/Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement (WPJ/GWAR) 

Office of the Registrar

University Policy Manual