History Department Forms

Student Forms

Graduate Program Forms

Most forms required for the Master's program are available on the Office of Graduate Studies Forms & Manuals Page.

GA/ISA Employment Forms

All History graduate students who are making satisfactory progress toward their degree may apply for a paid position as a grader to assist with high-enrollment lower-division surveys and upper-division lecture courses (usually Hist 17A, 17B, 4, 5, 6, 7, 50, 51, 111, 112, 162, 167, 177, 182, or 183B). The History Department puts out a call for grader applications around the middle of the preceding semester via HGRAD-L and CAMPEE-L. To apply, please fill out the following and turn them in to the department staff:

Information for Faculty