Support Page Content
Faculty & Staff Resources
Using Duo is how you can protect your identity, prevent financial aid scams, and guarantee secure access to the campus services you use every day – like Canvas, My Sac State, Microsoft 365, and your SacLink email to name a few. And remember – no Wi-Fi, no problem! You can still use a passcode to authenticate.
Before you enroll, learn more about your Duo authentication choices.
Already a Duo’er?
Learn how to troubleshoot common issues in the helpful How To’s menu below.
Get Started With Duo
Duo Mobile App
We all usually have our smart phones on us, which makes Duo's free mobile app the easiest way to Duo! Watch the enrollment video, or follow these steps:
- Download the free Duo mobile app on your smart phone or tablet. iOS or Android.
- In a web browser, visit the Duo website to Enroll.
- Choose the mobile app or token authentication method, then click “Confirm.”
- You’ll receive a welcome email from IRT with a link to enroll.
- Click “Start Setup,” add your device, and follow instructions to finish enrolling.
Don’t have a smart phone in order to use the mobile app, or want to discuss alternatives? Ask the IRT Service Desk Team about the following backup methods:
- Keychain token (one-time passcode generator; available only by request and, due to COVID-19, will be mailed to the home address on file in My Sac State)
- Call to personal mobile phone or cell phone
- Call to desk/business phone (or forwarded to an alternate phone number during COVID-19 remote operations).