About Forms & Resources
The Office of International Programs and Global Engagement (IPGE) provides helpful forms and reference documents for current and prospective students, faculty, and staff.
- Letter Request (Travel Authorization, On-Campus Work Authorization, SSN Support, Budget)
- Family Invitation Information (B1/B2 Visitor Visa)
- Authorization to Drop Below Full Course of Study
- Program Extension
- 12-Month OPT Application and Instructions
- 12-Month OPT Update Form
- 12-Month OPT Responsibilies and Reporting Requirements
- 24-Month STEM OPT Extension Application
- 24-Month STEM OPT Extension Update Form
Connect with International Programs and Global Engagement
Library , Room #1001
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.