Support Page Content
Konkuk University, Korea
The Exchange Student Program at Konkuk University (KU) offers international students enrolled in partner institutions an opportunity to pursue their studies for one or two semesters at KU. Each semester, numerous exchange students from all over the world come and leave with rich academic experiences and lifelong friendships. The Office of International Affairs at KU is committed to making exchange students’ transition to Korea and their stay at Konkuk as smooth as possible.
Learn more about life as an exchange student at KU!
- 2.6 GPA or higher at the time of application
- One semester completed at Sacramento State at the time of application
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing (30+ units completed)
- Asian Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Limited Communication Studies
*Indicates fees paid directly to CSUS – tuition and insurance rates subject to change.
|Expense||One Semester||Two Semesters|
|Tuition and Fees*||$3,684||$7,368|
Konkuk University’s modern, on-campus housing facility is called KU:L House. Opened in 2006, KU:L House has four main residence halls—Dream Hall, Frontier Hall, Lake Hall, and Vision Hall—which can accommodate up to 3,000 Korean and international students.
KU:L House has all kinds of convenience facilities such as cafe, laundry room, stationery and snack bar.
- Single room contains bed, desk and chair, bookshelf, closet, shoe shelf and refrigerator. And room has a bathroom, air conditioner, floor heating system and high-speed internet system.
- Also, there are laundry room, mailbox and parcel storage inside of the each hall.