Learn out loud! Part of a suite of accessibility learning tools, JAWS is a customizable screen reading program for low vision and blind users.
- Speech and braille output. Vision impaired users can navigate most applications on a PC using JAWS.
- Browser and applications ready. Works with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and more.
- Compatible with other accessibility programs. Use with ZoomText, Fusion, MAGic, and OpenBook.
- Windows OS compatible. Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 ready, and touch screens and gestures are fully functional.
- Multilingual support. Offers voices in over 30 languages.