Initiate a PeopleSoft Finance(CFS), HR(Human Resources) and/or SA(Student Administration)
An approved request via the Common Access Request System (CARS) is required to add or update admin access to the campus PeopleSoft and Datawarehouse systems.
Important: Only designated CARS requestors can submit a CARS request on your behalf.
- Completion of the Data Security and FERPA training - Available via the CSU Learn link in the MySacState Employee Center.
- Enrollment in 2-Step Verification with Duo.
- By accessing university information and data you agree to the CSU Access and Compliance requirements.
The CARS Request Process
- Contact a designated CARS requestor to initiate the access request.
- Your request will be forwarded to your manager, and then to your department administrator (Program Center Dean and/or VP) for aprovals.
- Stay tuned ― you’ll receive an email when your system access is implemented.