Let the collaborating begin! From your desktop to your smart phone, Zoom is a convenient and easy-to-use web conferencing and recording solution with a host of interactive features to connect groups of any size.
- Available on most platforms. Zoom from desktops, laptops, smart phones, or tablets. Audio-only option also available.
- Integrated with Canvas. Students can access a list of upcoming and previous sessions, and easily join sessions from the Zoom link in their Canvas course menu.
- Connect groups large and small. Web conferencing from 2 to 200 people; easily schedule individual or recurring Zoom meetings through Outlook.
- Dynamic participation tools. Screen share, live chat, polling, and breakout rooms engage your audiences.
- Accessibility features. Closed-captioning tools, and other universal accessibility features to support participants of all abilities.
- Built-in support. Zoom's site offers a host of how-to's and helpful tips to maximize the tool.