Skip to main content

School of Music


Did You Know?

Students who are doing a degree recital (MUSC 185, 285) need to turn in an add form in order to be registered uder the correct applied instructor. These should be turned in before the end of the second week of classes, to Capistrano 105.

Forms for Music Majors