Skip to main content

School of Music

Study Here!

Become a Resident!

If you're a Sac State student with residency outside of California, and wish to be reclassified as a California resident, visit the Residency Reclassification page for more information.

Non-Resident Information

Thinking of coming to study music at Sacramento State, but you're not a California resident? U.S. Residents of states that participate in the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) program can save considerable money over the normal out-of-state tuition fees.

The WUE region includes Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.

If you are a resident of one of these areas, CLICK HERE for more information on the WUE program.

For School of Music audition and admissions requirements, click here.

Are you an international student? Visit the International Admissions page for more information on applying to Sac State.