Skip to main content

School of Music



Clicking these links will open the forms in a new window. The HR Volunteer form may be filled out on your computer, but you have to save the file to your computer and open it from there. The Attachment C form should be printed and signed; the UTAPS form is filled out and submitted online from the link above.

Community Performers

Many ensembles in the School of Music welcome community participants. If you are interested in joining one of our ensembles, please consult with the ensemble director in question (the ensemble directors are listed on the faculty page). The University refers to these non-student performers as "Volunteer Employees", or simply "Volunteers", and University procedures must be followed before a Volunteer may participate in our ensembles.

All ensemble participants who are NOT Sac State faculty, staff, or students, must fill out the HR Volunteer Form, and also read and sign the Attachment C form. The Attachment C form was added in August 2018; this has been mandated by Executive Order 1083 from the Chancellor’s Office as part of the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act (CANRA).

Once you have filled out the HR Volunteer form, you will need your supervisor's (instructor's) signature on page 2. You may then turn in the HR Volunteer Form and Attachment C to Capistrano 121. We will get the Chair/Dean signature and turn in the forms to Human Resources for processing.

If you wish to obtain a courtesy parking permit for the semester, you may use the online UTAPS Parking form once the above has been completed.

For additional questions, feel free to email us.