Support Page Content
The Office of Institutional Research, Effectiveness, and Planning (OIREP) is in a unique position with regard to making sense of, strategically applying, and communicating data and findings to diverse audiences in meaningful ways. Simply put, we turn data into information and institutional knowledge through analysis and interpretation.
The OIREP has worked hard to build a reputation as a reliable data resource and a strong research team. As such, our research projects have been used in support of planning, budgeting, assessment and accreditation on this campus for many years.
- Identifying At-Risk Students with Two-Phased Regression Models (2015)
- Tracking Students’ Progress of Three Impacted Programs (2016)
- The Development of the Annual Faculty Workload Reports (2014)
- An Analytical Study of Bottleneck Courses (2015)
- Unit Completion and Graduation (2014)
- Assessing University Support for Student Success (2015)
- Institutional Scholarships Make a Big Impact (2015)