Support Page Content
Outstanding Contribution to Learning and Student Success Staff Award
Learning and student success are at the core of Sacramento State’s unrelenting commitment to the academic, social, emotional, and ethical development of our students. University staff play a critical role in shaping effective learning and academic support environments, both inside and outside of the classroom.
The nominee for the Outstanding Contribution to Learning and Student Success Award goes above and beyond in their job performance, personal qualities, and/or collaborative efforts to ensure that our students progress, persist, and achieve their academic and life goals.
The nominee for this award demonstrates extraordinary commitment to student learning and success in one or more of the following ways:
- Demonstrating superior dedication to student success by ensuring Sac State is a student-centered learning community.
- Demonstrates excellence in creativity and innovation in the identification and/or elimination of administrative barriers
- Exemplifies caring for students by consistently going above and beyond to connect with students in a way that enhances their success, helps them to overcome obstacles, manage challenges, or make a significant difference in student’s lives.
- Demonstrating excellence in promoting each student’s development of self-efficacy, social responsibility, and cultural awareness.
- Goes above and beyond to nurture student connection to campus and to making students feel like a part of the Hornet Family.