Support Page Content
Outstanding Contribution to Resource Development and Sustainability Staff Award
The nominee for the Outstanding Contribution to Resource Development and Sustainability Staff Award demonstrates commitment and goes above and beyond to increase our efforts in practices that promote the principles of a philanthropic culture, environmental sustainability, accessibility, and the efficient and coordinated use of human capital.
The nominee for this award demonstrates exceptional commitment to support university’s priorities that expand and enrich the working and learning environment and to increase resources aimed at combating structural inequities for students in one or more of the following ways:
- Going above and beyond in promoting or supporting sustainability and resource development.
- Demonstrating excellence in the promotion or support of a philanthropic culture.
- Demonstrating excellence in the development, promotion, or support of learning and working spaces that address the evolving needs of our diverse campus community.
- Makes outstanding contributions to accessibility.
- Provides outstanding support to ensure equitable opportunities for leadership and advancement of staff and faculty.