Support Page Content
Outstanding Contribution to Teaching, Scholarship, and Creative Activity Staff Award
Teaching, research, scholarship, and creative activity are key elements for advancing student success and collaborative partnerships that address societal needs. University staff are critical to ensuring that Sac State educational offerings are current with technological advances, social trends, and innovation.
The nominee for the Outstanding Contribution to Teaching, Scholarship, and Creative Activity Staff Award goes above and beyond in their job performance, personal qualities, and/or collaborative efforts to ensure that Sac State can invest in research, scholarship, and creativity activity that creates a strong foundation for teaching, learning, innovation, and economic development.
The nominee for this award makes remarkable contributions to Sac State that enable teaching, research, and/or creative activity in one or more of the following ways:
- Provides extraordinary support for professional development or other programs that support effective teaching, research, scholarship, and creative activities.
- Provides exceptional support for the development and/or implementation of programs that meet the needs of the region and our students.
- Provides exemplary support for faculty or staff that enables instruction to be equitable and inclusive.
- Demonstrates exceptional collaboration, creativity, and/or innovation in support of graduate education programs.
- Provides exceptional support for faculty or staff in the attainment of external resources for research, scholarship, and creative activity