Support Page Content
Outstanding Contribution to Wellness Staff Award
Sacramento State recognizes that student, faculty, and staff wellness is imperative to our collective success. University staff play a critical role in ensuring wellness, including basic needs such as food, shelter, finances, as well as physical, mental, and spiritual needs are met as foundational to our mission to prepare students for leadership, service, and success.
The nominee for the Outstanding Contributions to Wellness Award demonstrates an extraordinary commitment to campus wellness by going above and beyond in their job performance, personal qualities and/or collaborative efforts in one or more of the following ways:
- Demonstrating excellence in innovation, support, and/or creativity around wellness and ensuring access to food, shelter, financial security, physical and/or psychological safety for students and/or employees.
- Making outstanding contributions to promote a culture of wellness on campus through outstanding leadership or support work.
- Demonstrates extraordinary commitment to creating a Healing University, internally and externally, with a focus on inclusion and outreach.
- Goes above and beyond to actively engage the community at large in wellness efforts.
- Is consistently a compassionate and effective resource for students, faculty, staff, and/or the community.