Urgent Care

* * Please bring your OneCard, driver's license or state issued picture ID with you at the time of your visit * *

SHCS Urgent Care Center treats patients who have exam-rooman injury or illness that requires immediate care but is not serious enough to require a visit to an emergency room.

When should I go to an Urgent Care Center?

  • Asthma attacks
  • Cuts
  • Flu
  • Injury or illness that is urgent but not life threatening
  • Minor burns
  • Primary care clinic is closed
  • Sprains
  • Wounds

If you think you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately!

Do not attempt to access emergency care through this Website.

If you are not sure what type of care you need, please call Student Health & Counseling Services at (916) 278-6461.

For medical or psychiatric emergencies, please call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital.