Forms for Students

To declare or change your major to Sociology:  Declaration/Change of Major Form

To add a course after classes begin:  University Add/Drop Petition

Sociology Majors:

       Undergraduate Students:

Graduate Students:

To apply to graduate, please complete the following form, then come to the department office (Amador 450) to schedule an appointment with the Department Chair, Dr. Wu.

Graduation Application