Student Emergency Housing

Student Emergency Housing is a collaboration between Student Affairs Case Management and Housing & Residential Life. The program provides short term housing assistance to students who are unexpectedly displaced from their homes. Students must meet with the Student Affairs Case Manager for a basic needs assessment, and may qualify for up to 30 days in the residence halls. On a case by case basis, students may also receive a meal plan which provides 2 meals a day in dining commons. Undergraduate and graduate students may apply, and there is no GPA requirement. All applicants must meet with the Case Manager for a basic needs assessment. If you are interested in more information, please contact the Student Affairs Case Manager at 916-278-6060.

<< Click here to download application >>