campus photo

Student employment policies and procedures are governed by the Division of Student Affairs in collaboration with the Career Center, Financial Aid, Graduate Studies (GAs, TAs, and ISAs  covered by bargaining Unit 11), and the Payroll Department.


Undergraduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 6.0 units, while graduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 4.0 units. For complete list of requirements see the Student Employment Policies & Procedures. Minimum GPA 2.0 for Undergrad and 3.0 for Graduate Students. All currently enrolled and matriculated students have access to the online job referral system via their Hornet Career Connection Account.

If you are having difficulty accessing your HCC account, you can email the Career Center, visit them in person in Lassen Hall 1013 or give them a call 916.278.6231.