Support Page Content
Know Your Rights and Options
The University is committed to creating and sustaining an educational and working environment free of sexual violence, dating violence, domestic violence and stalking. If you experience any of these forms of violence, you are strongly encouraged to utilize the various on and off campus resources described below. Your safety and wellbeing is the University’s priority.
Report Student Misconduct
Mail or in-person:
Please print and complete the reporting form. The form, along with any supporting documentation, may be sent to:
Office of Student Conduct
University Union 2230
6000 J St.
Sacramento, CA 95819-6133
A written concern may be submitted by email to email@example.com. Reports should include the following information, if available:
- The name, title, and contact information of the reporter
- The name and contact information of the students involved
- A written description of incident
- Any supporting documentation
- Office for Equal Opportunity – Title IX (916) 278-5770 The Office for Equal Opportunity, among other duties, investigates complaints of discrimination, harassment and retaliation (DHR) brought by faculty, students or staff. The campus Title IX coordinator will provide invaluable information about victims' rights, options and possible remedies, and can make referrals to a counselor or advocate. It is a victim's right to have a friend, family member, advocate or other representative present while reporting an incident.
- Campus Police (916) 278-6000 Sacramento State Police are required to report incidents of sexual violence to the OEO but can keep victims' names confidential, if requested. Police also can provide transportation to a safe place and to a hospital or a sexual-assault response center for a medical examination if needed. It is a victim's right to have a friend, family member, advocate or other representative present while reporting an incident.
- Sacramento Police Department (916) 264-5471 or 911
- Sacramento County Sheriff's Department (916) 874-5115 or 911
- Confidential On-Campus Advocate: contact WEAVE at (916) 278-5850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24 hr. Advocacy Support through WEAVE: (916) 920-2952