Name: David M. Lang
Title: Professor David M. Lang
Office Phone: (916) 278-7077
Sacramento State University 6000 J Street Sacramento, CA 95819-6082
Office Hours: by appointment
Courses that I teach
- Economics 1B: Introduction to Microeconomic Analysis
- Economics 100B: Intermediate Microeconomic Theory
- Economics 140: Quantitative Economic Analysis
- Economics 141: Introduction to Econometrics
- Economics 145: Economic Research Methods
- Economics 150: Labor Economics
- Economics 152: Economics of Education
- Economics 161: Fundamentals of Game Theory
- Economics 189: Economics at the Movies
- Economics 200M: Mathematics for Economists
- Economics 204: Business Economics
“Using Box Office Revenues in the Economics Classroom,” 2013, International Review of Economics Education, DOI information: 10.1016/j.iree.2013.10.005
“DVD Sales and the R-rating Puzzle,” (with David Switzer) 2011, Journal of Cultural Economics, 35:4, 267-286.
"Financial Aid and Student Bargaining Power," 2007, The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 7:1 (Topics), Article 37.
"Class Rank, GPA, and Valedictorians: How High Schools Rank Their Students,” Spring 2007, American Secondary Education, 35:2, 36-48.
“Accurate and Fair Class Ranks: One Step Closer with the Class Rank Index,” Summer 1997, ERS SPECTRUM, 15:3, 26-29.