Matthew Kay, MS Ed.
Matt works in partnership with faculty and staff to design, develop and implement educational Web sites and online course materials; teaches Web design using Dreamweaver in workshops and individual settings; researches both emerging technologies and trends, as well as the teaching and learning strategies that implement them; and provides general consulting and technical support to faculty and staff on the use of computer applications, WebCT and Web design tools.
Note: PDF documents require Adobe Reader for viewing. Free download of Adobe Reader.
|Title:||Consultant for Online Courses,
|M-F 8am - 5pm|
| Sacramento State
AIRC Building 3005
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6143
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) (PDF)
- Creating Movies with Pinnacle Studio (PDF)
- Dreamweaver: Introduction to Editing Web Pages (PDF)
- Dreamweaver: Links and Tables (PDF)
- Web Design: An Introduction (PDF)
- Web Process at Sacramento State
- For a variety of resources please visit the Web Central site
- Instructional design
- Audio and Video on the Web
- Rubric: Educational Games
- Rubric for Evaluating Web Pages
- Web design and development
Last updated: 09/30/2009